Here is what you will need:
-"I Love U" letter block set
1. Pick out paper and paint.
2. Paint letter blocks and let dry.
3. Trace blocks onto scrapbook paper.
4. Cut out traces.
5. Using Mod Podge put a layer on the front of the block with a foam brush and place the cut out letter onto the block. Use a kitchen pan scraper to secure and work out bubbles. Let dry. Do this for each letter.
6. Using a foam brush layer Mod Podge over all surfaces of the letter including the front where you put the paper on. Let dry.
7. Display your project in your house
|My poor husband is doing homework and I am having fun crafting.|