Tuesday, February 14, 2012

St. Patrick’s Day Creations

Our St. Patrick's Day crafts have been out since mid-January, but, just in case you haven't had a chance to come in, we thought we would give you a little peak at a few of the March creations currently in the store. It seems this little green holiday sometimes gets skipped over. I know I love this holiday because it's my little girl's birthday, and I love to decorate the house for her special day. I also love the bright green color at the end of winter as it reminds me of spring; which will soon be on its way. Although, I don't really know if winter ever fully made its appearance. Let's hope that this doesn't mean snow through May. . .

 Standing Leprechaun- $13.99

 Hanging Leprechaun- $15.99

Large Luck Word Set- $15.99
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment